December 22, 2011

Does Anyone Still Read This Thing!?!


I'm sorry to the people that still do. I just don't know what else to say other than I've got two young kids, two jobs (plus cakes) and it's the holidays.
So, here's the deal. Wesley is amazing...he's very gentle and sweet just like Spence was. We just shaved his head and last week he started rolling over in earnest. He never cries unless something is wrong and he is a good, good sleeper. He just had his 4 month check up and he was 17.5 lbs. and 27.5 inches long. He is in the 95th percentile for weight and 105th percentile for height. BIG BOY!!!
Spence is so excited for Christmas...he is very interested in Santa. He loves hanging ornaments and looking at lights when we're driving around! He also really loves watching The Grinch Who Stole Christmas and the Charlie Brown Christmas. So, here are pics of Wesley up to date and then I will post about Christmas next week!